CANDIDATES that live within 40 miles of Concord NC, will 100% relocate and Will pay $5000 in relo assistance.
Client: A C N Inc
Location (City State, Street Name): 1000 Progress Blvd, Concord NC
Salary: $ 140,000 – $155,000
We’re seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to join our highly effective team of professionals. The ideal candidate will have a firm understanding of the Salesforce platform and the ability to develop apps using Apex, Visualforce and Lightning. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating automated processes and configuring Salesforce
- Write code for the Salesforce platform.
- Use Apex and Visualforce to build and deploy applications.
- Write configure and maintain unit tests.
- Design and develop highly scalable applications with a small team in mind.
- Experience developing solutions using Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce integration components, and Lightening components to provide customized capabilities will be required.
The responsibilities include design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the SFDC CRM platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs Leverage functional knowledge of Salesforce.com and available tooling to meet complex process and reporting requirements Participate in daily scrums, communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, and solutions Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products Document design decisions and integrations resulting from new designs, system changes or upgrades.
Partner with various teams including the Call Center, Marketing, and internal IT teams to understand business requirements and provide solutions for requested changes Administer and manage data flows between Salesforce and Pardot Assist with and provide support to Marketing with respect to campaigns and journeys Compare, contrast, and present proposals for solution candidates using resources within the AppExchange and Trailhead as necessary, with a specific focus on Call Center and Service Cloud solutions Assist in the creation of workflows and custom object design and builds Create Custom reporting and dashboards within Salesforce as necessary Complete User Administration tasks, Access Management Alignment, System Security, Role and Profile modifications (including Permission Sets, Sharing Rules & Public Groups) Assist with release management tasks Production support triage specific to LiveAgent, Live Message, Agent Consoles, and the Salesforce based LMS components
This role is primarily onsite and a direct hire- The salary range is $140,000 – $155,000 plus bonus / benefits- Candidates within 40 miles of Concord NC or those that will relocate (assistance available) area preferred due to the role being primarily onsite in the corporate office
Main Duties/Required Skills:
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce developer (prefer 7+)
- Community Cloud Development Experience
- 3+ years of enterprise software development in .NET or Java-based platforms
- 2+ years of salesforce administration experience
- Experience with integration platforms, MuleSoft, Heroku, and OData integration is necessary
- Demonstrable Salesforce development experience with Lightning components, Visualforce, APEX programming, and web services
- Ability to understand business outcomes and analyze business requirements to produce high-quality Salesforce solutions
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines.
- Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
- Possess initiative with creative thinking and a can-do attitude.
- Ability to maintain composure and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with equally strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels.
- Proficient computer skills, including electronic mail, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet
- Salesforce DX, deployments and environment migrations
- Salesforce Developer / Advanced Developer certification required
Nice to have Skills:
- Preferred Salesforce Developer / Advanced Developer certification is highly preferred
- Experience with Copado, or other native Salesforce deployment tools preferred
- Prior experience as a technical team lead is preferred
- Experience with technical architecture
- Prior consulting experience is a plus
- Platform developer I & II
- Application & System Architect certifications preferred
- Community Cloud
Bachelor’s Degree Requirement: No- Desired
- 6 years
- Yearly pay
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- In person