We are looking for Salesforce QA Engineer. It’s a one-year contract role with a fully remote position.
- Review business requirements and functional specifications and use that information to create detailed test cases.
- Execute test cases and document defects, working with the development team to ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner
- Conduct regression testing after defects have been resolved, and document results.
- Participate in UAT to validate that the solution meets business requirements.
- Verify data migration and integration of Salesforce with other systems.
- Create and maintain test data.
- Identify and implement process improvements to improve the overall quality of the Salesforce solutions
- Continuously monitor new release features in Salesforce and suggest changes if they add value to the overall solution
- Participate in the development of training materials and delivery of training to users
- Participate in project planning and management activities.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Salesforce testing, with emphasis on Sales and Service Cloud
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies and the software development life cycle
- Strong experience with Salesforce testing tools such as Selenium, JIRA, and Salesforce DX
- Strong understanding of Salesforce configuration and customization
- Proven experience working in Agile development methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce certifications (e.g. Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II) is a plus
- Salesforce Developer (with experience on Sales Cloud, Leads, Opportunities etc. Lightning, Apex etc.)