NEW YORK, NY
FULL TIME,WORK FROM HOME
Terms of Hire: Full time
- Connected Products
- Client Digital Business
- Associate Director
- Service Line Sales
- Energy & Utilities
We are seeking an Executive over our Service Line Sales within our IoT and Connected Products business within Client Digital Business to serve our portfolio of clients in multiple industries supporting Engineering Services and GIS in the Energy & Utilities industries. We are looking for a key leader with experience in industrial automation, manufacturing, and experience selling IoT (Internet of Things) services. You should have some consulting experience, market leadership, relationship management, sales quota attainment, and excellence in achieving both annual revenue and profitability targets. You will manage a portfolio of IoT programs and project delivery, establish and run governance with client stakeholders, and run financial and demand forecasts across the Connected Products portfolio.You will also drive continuous improvements resulting in client value benefits, as well as a continuous competency uplift resulting in productivity and efficiency gains. You will be in a true P&L role responsible for both top line & bottom-line growth.
Client Connected Products:Intelligent, IoT-enabled products will soon result in the proliferation of data and the disruption of virtually all industries. To be successful, companies will need to leverage IoT capabilities to design products that create connections between people and processes. Within Client Connected Products, we engineer industry-aligned, IoT-enabled products that work to join industry needs with human drivers. These intelligent products will continue to result in exciting, transformative outcomes. Without human-centered thinking, connected products are just thingsbut with it, they can facilitate a unified way of life enjoyed by all.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Creating sales strategy and plan for pipeline generation.
- Key stakeholder management within the Energy & Utilities portfolio of clients
- Management of the account plan under the guidance of the client partner, investing time in strengthening existing client relationships and strategic new clients.
- Proactive proposals and RFP in line to account strategy
- Partners with internal leaders for solution creation and execution.
- Responsible for Sales, Business Development & Customer Relationship activities for the Communications Vertical.
- Achieve annual revenue & profitability targets
- Work in a matrix organization , responsible for prospecting and other sales management goals designed
- Collaboration with Vertical teams, develop strong, long-term relationships with executives
- Manage the end-to-end sales process
- Demand fulfillment, interfacing with HR / Ops, Offshore Teams
- #Responsible for Sales, Business Development, Customer Relationship activities for Engineering Services for Energy, Utilities vertical
- Engineering Services constitutes areas around Enterprise Asset Management
- GISIOTSystems Engineering and other areas that are relevant to EU
- Achieve annual revenue and profitability targets
- Work in a matrix organization
- Responsible for prospecting and other sales driven activities
- Collaboration with Vertical teamsdevelop stronglong-term relationships with executivesManage the end-to-end sales process
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least 10-14 years of experience with at least 6-8 years in a Business / Sales role in the Energy & Utilities space in grid modernization.
- Experience with largescale consulting engagements
- Strong technical skills with ability to find technical solutions to business problems and engage the potential customer with consultative selling is essential.
- Knowledge of industry trends, customer pain points, potential opportunities in various Technologies like Product Engineering, PLM, IoT,Virtualization, Device Engineering, Mesh Networking, WiFi, Technology migrations is a must
- Consultative selling experience with hands on experience in the above-mentioned technology areas is a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and executive presentation and persuasion skills are required
- Ability to interface at all levels of an organization
- MBA or masters degree from a top-ranked institution.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you are comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we would love to hear from you.
You Will Enjoy:
- An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome team, a challenging work environment,and some fun along the way!
- Apply today to learn more and be part of our Growth story.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and once shortlisted, our team will be in touch with you for further discussions.